Friday, August 8, 2014

Meet Your Teacher Freebie

Meet Your Teacher Day & a Freebie
Our school's Meet Your Teacher was held the day before school started. It was also held during our regular contract hours which was nice. The weekend before I started my search for a cute candy gift to give my new kinders after they completed a scavenger hunt. While at Party City to pick up some hanging decoration to use with my table headers I came across these ICEE squeeze candies.  That's when I came up with the idea to substitute "I See" with ICEE! Check .out the way they came out! This year my classroom has a chevron theme so of course I had to add chevron to the labels! If you use these, my Party City had them 5 for $1



1 comment:

  1. Teachers usually have a lot of work. We need to respect such kind of occupation. We can a teacher for children, but sometimes it impossible to earn a money for existence and teach children, always suffer from lack of time. If someone had it, just give your writing tasks for another person, like freelancer from http://www.freelancehouse.co.uk/. You'll notice that everything change.

    ReplyDelete